Any questions, please contact:
Secretary to the Superintendent
Belle Fourche School District
2305 13th Avenue
Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Phone: 605-723-3355 Ext. 1
*** Be sure to check out the "Certified Positions" below for openings. ***
Online application is for certified teaching positions only.
For "Other District Openings" and "Coaching Positions", please see bottom of this webpage - refer to contact information above to receive an application.
I. Please refer to above...
Support/Classified Staff and Coaching applicants, refer to contact information above to receive an application.
Other District Openings:
- Substitute Bus Drivers - click "here" for more information.
- JV Volleyball Coach - click "here" for more information.
Shall successfully complete the following:
• Fundamentals of Coaching or equivalent (must complete once)
• Sports First Aid or Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries (must renew once every two years)
• Concussion in sports-what you need to know (must renew annually)
Positions open until filled.
Applications may be picked up at Belle Fourche School District Central Office, 2305 13th Avenue. Any questions, please contact Clay Anderson, Activities Director, at (605)723-3359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belle Fourche School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.