2017 - 4th Grade Recorder Concert & Talent Show
This year we will have a 4th Grade program on May 17th at 1:00 pm in the South Park Gymnasium.
All 4th Grade Students will participate in the Recorder Concert. Talent Show participation is optional. Please see the schedule below for more information or contact Mrs. Simonyak.
- March 31, 2017 - Auditions for the Talent Show
- These will be held during music class.
- Students need to sign-up with Mrs. Simonyak.
- May 16, 2017 - Dress Rehearsal
- Students will perform for 1st - 3rd Grade Students.
- May 17, 2017 - Performance at 1:00 pm.
- 4th Grade Parents are invited to attend.
2017 Kindergarten Screening
Date: Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
Time: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Location: North Park Elementary
- You must bring your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Children must be five years old on or before September 1st 2017.
- Appointments required—call South Park @ 723-3382 to schedule an appointment ASAP.
- Appointments generally last one hour.
16-17 Parent Teacher Conferences
Spring 2017 Conferences - The evening of March 2nd and the day of March 3rd.
Our Elementary Schools will have three (3) grading periods - Trimester End Dates: The first grading period ends on November 11th, the second on February 24th and the third on May 25th.
Just a reminder to call Julie Egemo @ South Park (723-3382) when your child will not be at school. Julie does the attendance @ both North Park and South Park. This will also help keep the calls down @ North Park. Thank you!
South Park Schedule
Bus Arrival - 7:40 am
School Starts - 8:00 am
1st Grade - Lunch 11:50 - 12:25
2nd Grade - Lunch 12:20 - 12:55
3rd Grade - Lunch 11:25 - 12:00
4th Grade - Lunch 11:00 - 11:35
School Dismissal - 3:20 pm
EARLY RELEASE DATES 2016-2017:
RELEASE TIME - 2:20 P.M.